Perth & District Horticultural Society - Perth ON
P.O. Box 494 Perth ON K7H 3G1
The Society includes beginners and experienced gardeners alike. The group meets regularly to learn about what grows best in the Perth area and to share knowledge about all aspects of gardening. Membership is 150+ strong and consists of several Master Gardeners of Lanark County as well as several accredited Flower Judges. Monthly meetings feature knowledgeable speakers on a wide variety of topics. Active in the community, the Society also operates a Junior Gardeners Program.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience