Owl Café & Meeting Place - Carleton Place ON
Suzanne Ford, director of autism services, 613-266-3205 or email@example.com for booking information and rates.
135 Bridge Street Carleton Place ON K7C 2V6
The Owl Café and Meeting Place program, delivered by Autism Works Carleton Place, is a unique social enterprise on Bridge Street.
The café provides opportunities for young people with ASD to acquire employment skills and work experience that can transfer to other community-based employment. The local community will enjoy fresh brewed coffee from Equator Coffee, fresh-baked treats from Big Rigs Bakery, along with other snacks, soups and sandwiches from the Owl Café. The café operates Monday to Saturday.
Owl Cafe also offers professional and creative spaces that are ideal for private meetings, workshops, and presentation.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience