The Jolly Hog - Carleton Place ON
Next to Four Seasons Car Wash Lake Avenue Carleton Place ON K7C
Jolly Hog is a new food truck off McNeely Ave in Carleton Place, owned by Matthew and Ashley O'Brien. Serving fresh and delicious comfort foods. The bright pink exterior is a good signal that this is not your average food truck.
The owners only bring the freshest ingredients onto the menu, buy local whenever possible, and shop their local farmers' market weekly. Equator coffee, all day breakfast sandwich and many more delicious sandwich options including pulled pork.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience