Almonte Public Library - Almonte
155 High Street Almonte K0A 1A0
The Almonte branch of the Mississippi Mills Public Library has books, DVDs, audiobooks, and much much more (ukuleeles! knit kits! disc golf sets! puzzles!...), as well as often hosting events.
Public Libraries During Tough Times (Like Lockdowns!) February 2021
All Hosted Events
Meet the Author: Brenda Chapman
Sat, 01 Oct 2022 - Sat, 01 Oct
This Cdn crime fiction author with over 20 books to her credit will talk about her latest novel, Blind Date, the first in the Hunter and Tate mystery series. Register by calling Mill Street Books at 613-256-9090 (but note the event is at the library).
Mill Street Books
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jul 1 Chris Murphy
Jul 1 Canada Day
Jul 2 Basia Bulat
Jul 2 - 3 Perth Antique Show & Sale
Jul 2 - 3 Almonte Celtfest
Jul 2 - 3 Rideau Lakes Studio Tour
Jul 4 Jason Kent
- Dave Card — He Lives Up to his Name
- Explore Perth During Stewart Park Festival Weekend
- Hummingbird Celebrates 10 Years!
- OUTERBRIDGE — Clockwork Mysteries Canada’s Grand Masters of IllusionReturn to the Station Theatre in Smiths Falls
- There is Bad Bloodin Dry Stone…
- Midsummer Herbfestis Back in White Lake!
- Bloomfest Garden Art Show and Sale
- A Company of Fools PresentsThe Tempest
- History Comes Alive in Middleville
- Spotlight on the Mississippi Mudds