Rural Root Theatre Company - Constance Bay
262 Len Purcell Drve Constance Bay K0A 3M0
In March 2005, a small group of enthusiastic theatre buffs met at the Kinburn Community Centre to discuss the possibility of starting a dramatic arts community theatre in West Carleton. The group was convinced that the interest and energy were present in the community. The original core group quickly found a response in the community. Characters were auditioned and cast for three varying dramatic pieces were quickly approved. The initial core of dedicated drama buffs found themselves expanding.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 2 Eric Uren
Nov 4 - 18 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Nov 6 - 7 Itty Bitty Arts & Crafts Show
Nov 6 - 15 Guatemala Stove Project Online Auction
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!