Westport Brewing Co. - Westport
41B Main St. Westport K0G 1X0
Great location, small batch handcrafted beer, locally sourced ingredients, and a comfortable place to relax while drinking in the natural beauty of Westport; the quintessential cottage town where lakeside activity is ample, and small town life is simple.
Slow down for a bit and drop anchor here to taste our latest brews on tap or grab a cottage crowler or a few to go!
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience