CALL - Climate Network Lanark - Lanark County & Smiths Falls
All Hosted Events
Lanark Youth for Climate Action Mtg
Tue, 06 Apr 2021 - Tue, 01 Jun (each Tue)
Time: 3:00PM - 16:30
The Lanark Youth for Climate Action group meets on the 1st Tues/mo, 3-4:30pm via Zoom. For more info: email@example.com. New youth members age 13+ are always welcome. To register, ask questions, or if you need access to a computer for the meeting, email or call 613-698-9343.
CALL - Climate Network Lanark
, contact for link
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience