Huntley Township Historical Society - Carp
PO Box 313 Carp K0A 1L0
The former Huntley Township was first amalgamated with Fitzroy and Torbolton Townships to form the Township of West Carleton. In 2001, the former Township of West Carleton was amalgamated into the City of Ottawa. This organization holds business meetings on the 1st Tuesday of the month, and events are generally held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. The latter may involve a presentation by a guest speaker, a field trip or other activity. They also publish a monthly newsletter as well as a number of books and pamphlets on the history of the Township, most of which are still in print and available for purchase.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Oct 23 Jeff Callery
Oct 23 - 24 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 6 - 7 Itty Bitty Arts & Crafts Show
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!