Katherine Muir Miller Gallery - Perth
22 Gore St. E. Perth K7H 1H5
The gallery showcases Katherine Muir Miller’s collection, as well as representing other artists and artisans. The gallery offers free consultation services for clients as well as a “Bring My Art to You” service where desired paintings being considered are brought to your home or office so that you can ensure that they are the right fit.
Katherine’s fascination with colour is a driving force in her paintings. Her connection with nature and extraordinary sense of vibrant colour in her beloved Canadian landscapes, are reflected in her bold, colourful, playful interpretations on canvas. Her pieces capture memories of cross-Canada travel. Vintage elegance can be seen in her impressionistic realism pieces of recognizable landscapes.
Oct 1 - Nov 6 Cedar Hill Fall Weekends
Oct 2 - 30 Exhibit: Chelsea Charlebois' Pieces of Me
Oct 3 Mellow Lily
Oct 7 Brock Zeman
Oct 7 - 9 Expressions of Art
Oct 8 - 9 Mississippi Mills Art Romp
Oct 10 The Co-conspirators
- Turpin’s Trail Returns to CP
- Marina Raike — Halloween Alert:She Has a Skeletonin her Closet!
- Almonte in Concert’s New Season is a Classic
- Mississippi Mills Art Romp Returns for Thanksgiving
- Weekly Song Circle at Equator Coffee
- Two Plays inOne Exciting Evening
- Save the Date for MAG!
- Expressions of Art
- Harvest Market Time Almonte’s Harvest and Christmas Markets
- Guatemala Stove Project Update