Perth Citizen's Band - Perth
The Perth Citizens’ Band is the longest continuous running Town Band in Canada dating back to 1852.
If you have basic music reading skills and want to play an instrument, they invite you to join them. Don’t have an instrument? They may have one for you! There are no dues or costs to members. Practices are Tuesdays, 7:30pm to 9:30pm, at the Perth Town Hall, 80 Gore Street East, 2nd Floor, Band Room, up the stairs from the east side door.
All Hosted Events
Free Public Concert
Sun, 15 Oct 2023 - Sun, 15 Oct
Songs ranging from classics to the Gay Nineties, The Swing Era, Broadway, and contemporary works.
Perth Citizen's Band
63 Gore St. E.
Sep 30 - Oct 8 Fall in Love with Maple
Oct 7 - 8 Crown & Pumpkin Studio Tour
Oct 7 - 8 Expressions of Art
Oct 14 - 15 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 14 Meet Artist Sherry Park
Oct 21 Fleetwood Mac Mania
Nov 4 - 5 Christmas in the Valley Artisan Show
- Bel Angeles — Claiming Space, Sharing Space
- Crown and Pumpkin Studio Tour Returns
- Fall Colours Walkat Blueberry Mountain
- Jane Austen’s Lady Susan Seduction, Scheming, and Lots of Laughs at Studio Theatre Perth
- 2nd Annual Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Meet Leanne Baker!
- It’s Two Thumbs Up, Mr. Ebert! Mississippi Mills Film Society’s First Screening
- Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap
- The Big Purge
- Get a Clue… Ticket!