Perth Citizen's Band - Perth
The Perth Citizens’ Band is the longest continuous running Town Band in Canada dating back to 1852.
If you have basic music reading skills and want to play an instrument, they invite you to join them. Don’t have an instrument? They may have one for you! There are no dues or costs to members. Practices are Tuesdays, 7:30pm to 9:30pm, at the Perth Town Hall, 80 Gore Street East, 2nd Floor, Band Room, up the stairs from the east side door.
All Hosted Events
Free Public Concert
Sun, 15 Oct 2023 - Sun, 15 Oct
Songs ranging from classics to the Gay Nineties, The Swing Era, Broadway, and contemporary works.
Perth Citizen's Band
63 Gore St. E.
Sep 30 - Oct 1 MAG Artists Studio Tour
Sep 30 - Oct 8 Fall in Love with Maple
Oct 7 - 8 Crown & Pumpkin Studio Tour
Oct 7 - 8 Expressions of Art
Oct 14 - 15 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 14 Meet Artist Sherry Park
Oct 21 Fleetwood Mac Mania
- Diana Jackson — Eclectic Creativity
- Paddle and Parade Partyin Lanark Highlands Free Event with Special Guest Appearance by Sarah Harmer
- It’s Time to Hitthe Back Roads! North Frontenac Back Roads Studio Tour
- Fibrefest: A Festival of the Fibre Arts
- Westporch Festival 2023
- Sundance Artisan Show Free Outdoor Show on Labour Day Weekend
- Spirits of theCounting House Paranormal Investigations at the Museum…
- Friends of MMPLFall Book Sale
- Learn Again in Almonte this Autumn
- Raise Funds for a Good Cause (and Many Paws!) Arnprior Humane Society’s Fall Fundraisers