Kothu Labs Restaurant - Perth
40 Foster St. Perth K7H 1R7
Kothu Labs is a Sri Lankan restaurant specializing in Kothu. Kothu Roti is a popular Sri Lankan dish made with roti, curry, egg, veggies & spices. Kothu means "to chop" in Tamil. At Kothu Labs, they experiment with & serve various Kothu dishes - beyond just Kothu Roti. They also serve vegan & gluten-free dishes.
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 7 Matt Dickson
Dec 9 Brock Zeman
Dec 10 - 11 Young Petty Stones Dinner+Show
Dec 10 - 18 Sketchy Santa: Holiday Shorts
Dec 11 Holiday Open House
Dec 11 Meet the Grinch
Dec 11 - 12 See Santa Outdoors
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- “Winter Wonderland” Festival in Carleton Place
- Peggy Schenk — She’s A Sketch!
- A Memorable Christmas for Women in Need
- Nothing Sketchy About It —Get Thee to the Theatre!
- Folkus is Back! Full Season of Concerts Planned for 2022
- ABBA Revisited —The Christmas Show
- The Art of Gift at Strévé
- Giving a Gift to Last Support MMLT and Preserve our Future
- A Tale of Two Tales