Downtown Perth - Perth
Gore St. E. Perth K7H 1H6
The merchants/businesses of Downtown Heritage Perth invite you to experience a shopping destination with a difference just 40 minutes southwest of Ottawa. You will find over 70 shops, boutiques, specialty stores and restaurants, mainly owned and operated by a small business. Nearby you can walk, picnic, and sometimes hear live music in the beautiful Stewart Park.
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
Dec 9 - 10 MAG Christmas Show & Sale
Dec 10 Multicultural Meet & Greet
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
Dec 17 Ava-Lunch: A Snowfall Fable
Jan 27 Tom Wilson
Mar 23 The Once
- The Highs and Lows of Mary Loos
- Celebrate the Written Word — Readers and Writers Connect!
- Ava-lunch, a Snowfall Fable Family Puppet Show at the Almonte Library
- Winter Market at Brooke Valley School
- Union Hall Crafts atAFM Christmas Market
- “No Gift Is Too Small”
- A Musical Celebration of Christmas
- A Delicious Holiday Open House
- Holiday Wishes from Climate Network Lanark
- Folkus — Give the Gift of Music!