Last Duel Park - Perth
22 Craig St. Perth K7H 1X8
Located just off Hwy. #43 on the Tay River, Last Duel Park is aptly named after the last and most infamous duel in Upper Canada, when Messrs. Lyon and Wilson battled over the honour of Miss Elizabeth Hughes. Now a peaceful, natural retreat, Last Duel Park consists of 27 acres with such features as public washrooms in the Gatehouse, public docks and boat launch, a picnic area and shelter. It’s the home of the Wendy Laut Ribbon of Life walking trail, and also several community events which take place here every year. Across from the docks you’ll see the Old Burying Grounds, which many people find useful for genealogical tours. The Burying Grounds is the resting place of William Lyon and many of Perth’s founding fathers.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Oct 16 Savage Family Band
Oct 19 Doug van der Horden
Oct 21 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Oct 23 Jeff Callery
Oct 23 - 24 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!