North Folk Cafe - Perth
1 Gore St. W. Perth K7H 2L5
North Folk is a cozy boutique style café located on the corner of Gore & Foster Streets in historic downtown Perth. It is a family-owned business serving Artizen Kombucha, locally-roasted espresso, handcrafted gelato & desserts (organic, gluten-free, plant-based options). The gift shop features a selection of fine foods, jams, wide selection of local honey, organic single origin bean to bar chocolate, handcrafted candy, unique gift items & local art. North Folk cafe was founded by Dasha Smolentseva & Sebastien Armand, who also own and operate Artizen Kombucha.
- Jack Stekelenburg — “Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?”
- Pop, Pivots & Pirouettes Folkus presents The Pairs & Tragedy Ann,In-Person and Virtually!
- ** CANCELLED ** The Snow Moon Festival
- Meet the Artist —Mireille Asselin, Soprano
- Bane of All Things — a Début Novel
- Carleton Place Library Reopens to the Public
- Almonte Lectures
- A New Year: Determined Action! Lanark County Creates Its Climate Action Plan
- Birdhouse Bonanza 2022
- Not In My Back Yard? An Ode to Community Gardens