Wintergreen Studios - S. Frontenac
90 Wintergreen Lane (prev. 9780 Canoe Lake Rd.) S. Frontenac K0K 3N0
Wintergreen Studios was established when a small group of people came together to create a place where they could all become more connected to the earth and to one another. They offer educational programming for sustainable living, with a focus on how the arts can help. They provide retreat and meeting facilities for individuals and groups, such as families interested in a wilderness weekend retreat. Wintergreen also hosts weddings. Their lodge, cabins and land are in the Frontenac Arch Biosphere Reserve in Southeastern Ontario. They serve bountiful meals, featuring local and organic foods, much of which is grown in their own gardens. There are always vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan options, and they serve responsibly sourced fish, local poultry, pork, goat, and beef.
Wintergreen Studios is a not-for-profit registered charity, incorporated in 2007. The lodge was built in the summer and fall of 2008 and our first workshops were offered in the fall of 2008. Wintergreen inspired the development of a community-based renewable energy initiative and is home to Wintergreen Studios Press.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 24 - Jun 29 Eric Uren
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jun 30 Canada Day Eve
Jul 1 Chris Murphy
Jul 1 Canada Day
Jul 2 Basia Bulat
Jul 2 - 3 Perth Antique Show & Sale
- Jennifer Raby — Mastering the Technique of Fine Art Batik
- Art in the Garden Lanark County Local Colour at Kiwi Gardens
- Together, You & I Lanark County Wide Pride is a Welcoming Presence
- Buskers for Survivors
- The Broken Bridges Local CFMA Nominees to Play Almonte Celtfest
- O Camper,Where Art Thou? Amazing Old School Music Camps in Elphin
- ADHS Presents Noises Off
- Miss Emily —Live at The Cove
- Rideau Lakes Studio Tour 2022
- Be a Leader of Changein Your Community!