Mississippi Mills All My Relations - Mississippi Mills
Mississippi Mills All My Relations is a concerned group of community members living in the area who recognize that we have a responsibility to help restore what was once a relationship of trust and friendship between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Peoples in our country. Their mission is to respond to the calls to action outlined by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission in a respectful, concrete, doable way. They know that the relationship between the Indigenous and Immigrant Peoples is complicated, and the political, social and economic challenges are still many. However, they are confident that across the land many good things are happening, neighbour to neighbour, and believe that by working together at the grassroots level, these many efforts will lead gradually to a fruitful, vital future for all our children.
Dec 2 Santa Claus Parade
Dec 2 The ABBA Christmas Show
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
- The Winter Issue
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- 2023 Gift Giving Guide
- Setting the Scene for Ethan Claymore
- David McAuslan — Full Cycle
- Arts CP Annual Small Piece Art Show & Sale
- Savour the Symphony of Giving Concert Fundraiser for Lanark Community Garden
- Merrickville’s Makers Market
- Help for the Humane Society!
- A Puppet Playfor the Holidays