North Lanark Regional Museum (Appleton Museum) - Appleton
647 River Rd. Appleton K0A 1A0
The North Lanark Regional Museum is owned and operated by the North Lanark Historical Society with the goal of collecting, preserving and displaying the history of Mississippi Mills. The museum features several exhibit spaces including seasonal exhibits, permanent local history exhibits, and a pioneer log cabin. The museum is the perfect destination for families with young children, retirees and history buffs in general.
Seasonal opening hours and visits by appointment off-season.
Jun 9 Book Signing: C.C. Humphreys
Jun 10 AGH Run/Walk for Women's Health
Jun 10 Angelique Francis
Jun 16 - 18 Art in the Garden
Jun 17 Dandyfest
Jun 17 Bee Gees Now tribute
Jun 23 Brighter Days
Jun 24 Almonte House & Garden Tour
Jun 24 - 25 Natives & Clay
Jun 25 Roxy Swan and Peter Brown
- Elise Abrams-Ogg — The Art of Living Reverently
- Almonte House and Garden Tour Returns
- Comedy Nights with DeAnne Smith
- Music Fills the Air! Three Free Summer Concerts in Carleton Place
- Celebrate Pride Month with Rainbow Storytime!
- “Courage to Be Me” Pride Month in Mississippi Mills
- Music in the Glen
- Lady Windermere’s Fan Iconic Play by Oscar Wilde Opens in Smiths Falls
- UnputdownableAn Interview with C.C. Humphreys, One of Canada’s Finest Writers of Historical Fiction
- Gone But Not Forgotten A Community Benefit Concert in Perth