North Lanark Regional Museum (Appleton Museum) - Appleton
647 River Rd. Appleton K0A 1A0
The North Lanark Regional Museum is owned and operated by the North Lanark Historical Society with the goal of collecting, preserving and displaying the history of Mississippi Mills. The museum features several exhibit spaces including seasonal exhibits, permanent local history exhibits, and a pioneer log cabin. The museum is the perfect destination for families with young children, retirees and history buffs in general.
Seasonal opening hours and visits by appointment off-season.
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
Dec 9 - 10 MAG Christmas Show & Sale
Dec 10 Multicultural Meet & Greet
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
Dec 17 Ava-Lunch: A Snowfall Fable
Jan 27 Tom Wilson
Mar 23 The Once
- The Highs and Lows of Mary Loos
- Celebrate the Written Word — Readers and Writers Connect!
- Ava-lunch, a Snowfall Fable Family Puppet Show at the Almonte Library
- Winter Market at Brooke Valley School
- Union Hall Crafts atAFM Christmas Market
- “No Gift Is Too Small”
- A Musical Celebration of Christmas
- A Delicious Holiday Open House
- Holiday Wishes from Climate Network Lanark
- Folkus — Give the Gift of Music!