Conlon Farm - Perth
127 Smith Dr. Perth K7H 3M3
Conlon Farm provides almost 54 acres of active green space, including 5 ball diamonds, 2 soccer pitches, 2 basketball courts, a beach volleyball court, 4 tennis courts, a playground area, toboggan hill, a splash pad, skateboard park, and outdoor ice rink in the winter. There are washrooms in the chalet (Open 8am-9pm daily, seasonally, June 1-Labour Day) and the canteen is open for special events during the summer months. Conlon is great for walking, with several hiking paths, also used for cross-country skiing in the winter. Lots of free parking.
Sep 1 - 30 Retrospective: Having Said That...
Sep 11 - 30 Eric Uren
Sep 24 - 30 Eric Uren on the Patio
Sep 30 Jeff Callery
Oct 1 Perth Night Market
Oct 1 - Nov 6 Cedar Hill Fall Weekends
Oct 2 Eric Uren
- Turpin’s Trail Returns to CP
- Marina Raike — Halloween Alert:She Has a Skeletonin her Closet!
- Almonte in Concert’s New Season is a Classic
- Mississippi Mills Art Romp Returns for Thanksgiving
- Weekly Song Circle at Equator Coffee
- Two Plays inOne Exciting Evening
- Save the Date for MAG!
- Expressions of Art
- Harvest Market Time Almonte’s Harvest and Christmas Markets
- Guatemala Stove Project Update