Standing Room Only - Based in Almonte
Based in Almonte
Local big band Standing Room Only (aka SRO) launched the popular Almonte tea dances in 2006. They give band members a regular opportunity to perform the music they love to play in a period atmosphere, while allowing guests a chance to listen and dance to live big band music. Over the years, SRO’s Sunday afternoon Almonte tea dances have become widely known, attracting ballroom and swing dancers from as far away as Brockville and Deep River, as well as from the Ottawa area. The music naturally includes a lot of swing music, but also enough waltzes and Latin music such as cha-chas and tangos to keep the ballroom dancers happy.
Dec 2 Santa Claus Parade
Dec 2 The ABBA Christmas Show
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
- The Winter Issue
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- 2023 Gift Giving Guide
- Setting the Scene for Ethan Claymore
- David McAuslan — Full Cycle
- Arts CP Annual Small Piece Art Show & Sale
- Savour the Symphony of Giving Concert Fundraiser for Lanark Community Garden
- Merrickville’s Makers Market
- Help for the Humane Society!
- A Puppet Playfor the Holidays