Maple Run Tour - Pakenham
In & around Pakenham
The Pakenham Maple Run Tour is a shout out to spring and a wonderful way to celebrate one of Mother Nature’s most extraordinary gifts of the season: maple syrup! In a matter of weeks, the sap that flows from the thousands of tapped maple trees that dot the Lanark County countryside is collected, masterfully boiled and beautifully transformed into the liquid gold that gives Lanark County its identity as the ‘Maple Syrup Capital of Ontario’. On their website you can find the date of the annual tour (usually the first weekend in April), the artists & stops to visit, and where to find local maple syrup for sale.
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
Dec 9 - 10 MAG Christmas Show & Sale
Dec 10 Multicultural Meet & Greet
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
Dec 17 Ava-Lunch: A Snowfall Fable
Jan 27 Tom Wilson
Mar 23 The Once
- The Highs and Lows of Mary Loos
- Celebrate the Written Word — Readers and Writers Connect!
- Ava-lunch, a Snowfall Fable Family Puppet Show at the Almonte Library
- Winter Market at Brooke Valley School
- Union Hall Crafts atAFM Christmas Market
- “No Gift Is Too Small”
- A Musical Celebration of Christmas
- A Delicious Holiday Open House
- Holiday Wishes from Climate Network Lanark
- Folkus — Give the Gift of Music!