Articles list - theHumm April 2015
By Sandy Irvin
I have two dogs. One is young and full of, well, piss and vinegar. One is a little older, and let me tell you, the young dog makes me appreciate the finer points of growing up. You may be a littl......
By Sharon Baxter
An elderly woman with incurable end-stage heart disease is rushed to hospital and quickly goes into cardiac arrest. Despite her poor condition and minimal chance of survival, her panicked husband......
This year’s Arbour Week, taking place April 18–26 in Mississippi Mills, will have a special focus on heritage trees — trees that, if endorsed by Town Council, will be protected from the chai......
A first-hand look at the lives of small-town, rural teenagers will be performed at the Royal Canadian Legion (Perth-Upon-Tay branch, 26 Beckwith Street East) on Saturday, April 18 at 2pm. Th......
It is the 25th year for the Empty Bowls project in North America, the 14th year for Empty Bowls Perth, and the 11th for Foodsmiths Empty Bowls fundraiser. The Empty Bowls Project began when Bloom......
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 19 Kobo Town
Aug 20 - 28 Richard Gill: 50th Anniversary Show
Aug 20 Eric Uren
Aug 20 C.R. Avery
Aug 20 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 22 Spencer Scharf
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!