Mississippi Mills Public Library - Almonte Branch - Almonte ON
155 High St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
The Almonte branch of the Mississippi Mills Public Library offers programming for all ages, including storytime and summer programs for young children, and a Book Club for adults. The Corridor Gallery offers space for local artists to display their work.
Library members enjoy free access to over 67,000 items including books in paperback, hardcover and large print, audio books, newspapers, magazines, language kits, CD-ROMs, DVDs, music CDs, online databases and e-books. Internet and wi-fi access. Meeting room rentals.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
All Hosted Events
Almonte Farmers' Market
Sat, 29 May 2021 - Sat, 09 Oct (each Sat)
Time: 8:30AM - 12:30
Transplants, fresh organic produce, organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves and more.
Almonte Farmers’ Market
155 High St.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
May 26 - Jul 2 Exhibition: Gayle Kells' Rooted in Time
Jun 18 - 27 Art in the Garden
Jun 19 - Jul 4 Abstract & Landscape art show
Jul 3 - 4 Almonte Celtfest - Virtual Edition
- Frank Sammut —Fine Wood Working
- Warden Proclaims June as PRIDE Month
- Seeds(or, Tiny Bodies with a Determined Will to Flourish)
- Rural Root’s Comedic Double-Feature
- Pop Up Summer Theatre
- Gayle Kells:Rooted in Time
- Art in the Garden 2021 Event Allows for Social Distancing
- Destination: Downtown Smiths Falls
- Abstract + Landscape An Interview with Sarah Moffat
- Invasive Perennials — Buyer Beware!