Earle Barber, IT & Database Development
Date Published: Fri, 15 Nov 2013
IT & Database Development, theHumm
One-half of Almonte-based Foil Media, the web development company partnering with theHumm Online, Earle spends every waking hour, and much of his time asleep, identifying and solving problems.
The day is not complete without at least one good conundrum and at least the beginnings of a solution. He's been known to sometimes bore or terrify his family with this propensity, but it's usually a thrill for clients.
When not at his computer or the whiteboard, he can be found scything, making useful stuff out of whatever he has to hand, cycling and even baking bread. A natural jokester and devil's advocate, he now (mostly cheerfully) bemoans the fact that his children live to rib him and take the other side of an argument.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 4 Steve Stacey
Aug 6 Steve Marriner
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food