Tony Stuart, Columnist
Date Published: Fri, 15 Nov 2013
Tony Stuart is a former professional musician with the Canadian Armed Forces, and is currently the Music Director at Notre Dame Catholic High School in Carleton Place. In 2009, he was the recipient of a Majic 100 "Golden Apple" award for excellence in teaching.
He also is the Choir Director at Zion-Memorial United Church in Carleton Place. Tony continues to be active as a professional musician, including being clarinettist/saxophonist with The Somerset Combo, and clarinettist with the classical trio "Capriccio", as well as performing in any other gigs that come his way.
Tony is a strong believer in the power of music to transform lives and make our society a better place.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food