Avenir Design Studio - Almonte ON
96 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Avenir Design Studio sells fashions for the rhythm of your life. It is a women’s boutique, featuring its own fashion label. Co-owner Micaela Cook is the young designer of these original, upbeat clothes that have the amazing ability to tie, twist, snap or even turn upside down! You can express yourself by creating your own personalized outfit. Micaela received her college diploma in Fashion Design from Fanshaw College of London, Ontario, and then attended Huddersfield University in England, where she completed her university degree.
Her mother and business partner, Donna Cook, is thankful that her busy and talented daughter agreed to take on this venture with her and to design their clothing line, which ultimately led to the opening of their first boutique together. “We love our boutique”, says Donna, “Almonte is a beautiful town with a great history and a growing tourist shopping district. We have lived nearby for years, so it seemed like a great fit!”.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience